The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

VERRY intersting.

i always wondered if there was a point at which something was so small it didnt exist. Great flash man. like everyone below me, this shit blew my fucking mind! and i never even knew a Ym existed until i looked at this too.
the only thing that could make this any better is if you were to find pictures or very accurate artistic pieces of the galaxies and planets as things got bigger. flash is great, but when a galaxy consists of only 4 colors at times, thats making it just a little too simple. :D if you ever happen to re-release a newer version with more detailed art, this would be probably one of the best flashes on this site.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

awesome

its addicting and funny plot makes this game actually great. lol. if you made more levels and possibly a level editor this could be huge.

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

abazoriona

if you cant play this game then your pc obviously sucks major dick dude. im runing parts from 07 still and i run this game perfectly fine. re-install windows or get a new damn computer. dont blame the game.

Now about the actual game.
Great game, though not difficult at all and its way too short for my tastes. but the artwork and concepts are of epic proportions. make something longer and this will be a sure winner dude.

Dadgame Dadgame

OMFG

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SOOOOOO FUCKING LONG!!!!

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

ive been playing for 2 and a half hours...

every mote, and im STILL PLAYING!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! good job. lol.

:the game: :the game:

HELL YEA

FUckin A man! This was awesome!!!

Gray Gray

deffinately one of the most interesting peices

ive ever seen! granted the game play wasnt anything special, but its one of those games that makes you REALLY think about whats goin on.

Oozing Forever Oozing Forever

well

it was great fun and good concepts. though, i felt it was lacking depth and also the ending pissed me off cuz i hate games with cliff hangers like that.

Cubic Disturbance Cubic Disturbance

addicting, but

your phys engine is wack.mess around with it a bit more before you make a game based off of it.

PixellatedImpressionism17 PixellatedImpressionism17

not bad but it

needs a fucking mute button

Elite-Sniper responds:

Send me the actionscript if you know how to do it, I'd like to feature one of those some time.